Monday 25 November 2013

I have been having a little trouble lately. I was thrying to play three little birds by Bob Marley and I broke my first string. Normaly I don't think this would be much of a problem, but my guitar is a walmart special and the strings aren't installed the same way as your average guitar. So far I haven't been able to find a video of how to change the strings on this guitar. So until I figure it out I guess il just work on power chords and what not. I recently learned how to play Holiday by Green day. It a good song and it's not too difficult. Also other than the solo you don't need the first string at all. 

1 comment:

  1. Spencer,

    You're making progress on your instrument. Now you should show more of it on this blog. Some recordings of your playing would be a logical addition. I like that you include the title and artist of songs that you're learning; it would be fun to link to videos of those songs. What you're learning and how you're learning it needs to be a more significant topic in your posting.

    Keep strumming!

    ReplyDelete